Each container contains :
Oxytetracycline hydrochloride 5 g
IMOLY Spray indicated for the treatment and control of Foot rot, digital dermatitis, Udder’s teat, Lips and all skin infections, skin burns, post surgical infections and excoriations caused by Oxytetracycline : sensitive organisms in Cattle, Sheep and animal species.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION :
IMOLY Spray suspension for topical use. Shake well before use. Remove any deadtissue dried secretions and debris from the infected site. Spray the product onto the affected area for 1-2 seconds, at a distance of 15-20cm, until an even distribution of the dye is obtained. Repeat the treatment every 12 hours, until complete recovery. Wash spray button with water in case of blockage.
- Pressurized container, protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 500C, keep away from sources of ignition, No smoking.
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent materials.
- Do not pierce or burn even when empty.
- Do not spray on food, food utensils, toys, etc.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use empty can for any purpose; instead dispose it in an environmentally friendly manner. Extremely flammable.
- For external use only.
- Use only in a well ventilated area.
- Do not spray in or near the eyes.
- Operators should wear impervious rubber gloves.
- Wash any splashes immediately.
- Wash hand after use.
- People with known hypersensitivity to Oxytetracycline should avoid contact with this product.
WITHDRAWAL PERIOD :
Meat : Nil
Milk : Nil
PACK SIZE :